I love this recipe because you can really customize it to your liking. Here are my simple but delicious Energy Bursts Recipe made with Real Layers.
- 1/3 cup Coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 3 TBSP Agave (or honey)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Real Layers Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Mix all ingredients until combined
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes
3. Roll into 1/2 inch diameter balls (you can make them bigger or smaller)
4. Coat in coconut flakes (this is optional – I like it since it gives it an extra crunch)
5. Freeze for 15 minutes
Eat, Enjoy, and get a burst of energy!
Ready in: 40 minutes
Serving: 12 energy bursts
There are many variations you can make for this recipe. If you don’t like coconut, you can remove it and put in your favourite chocolate chips instead. You can also use honey instead of agave but you do need one of these ingredient so the energy bursts will stick together. Another variation I like to make is to switch up the peanut butter to an almond or a cashew butter.
I love to make a bunch of different varieties and I keep them in the freezer so there’s always have a healthy snack to munch on. It would also make an amazing after school snack!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.